Re: [IRCA] Modem Noise & KIDD

Martin,

Give KIDD a call tomorrow and see if you can coax a QSL out of them. It cannot hurt.

Like everything else today, the cheaper the better. Quality is hard to find at any price. But at least this modem I can deal with. I have had over a year of noise and it has not been fun. There is already more noise in the neighborhood than there used to be, but in my house I do not want anything to add to it.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager