Re: [IRCA] Rosined Radio Help Needed

Well I find this rather overblown.
The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet, required by the government) for IPA differentiates between chronic and acute exposure. Forget the chronic dangers unless you plan to spend the next 10 years cleaning radios. The acute dangers only call IPA  slightly hazardous as a skin irritant. After all, it's used a million times a day in hospitals and laboratories. As long as quantities are small, I see no reason to worry about skin irritation.
Gloves are nice in this case, but just to prevent drying and cracking.
Chuck
Section 3: Hazards IdentificationPotential Acute Health Effects:Hazardous in case of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant,sensitizer, permeator).Potential Chronic Health Effects:Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (sensitizer). CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: A4 (Not classifiable for human or animal.)by ACGIH, 3 (Not classifiable for human.) by IARC. MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Not available. TERATOGENIC EFFECTS: Notavailable. DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Classified Reproductive system/toxin/female, Development toxin [POSSIBLE].The substance may be toxic to kidneys, liver, skin,