[IRCA] UnID Spanish on 1389.9

Last night at about 9 pm CST I had a Spanish speaking station on the low side of 1390 with news. Of course, many stations have news at ToH so format isn't clue. It is most likely coming from towards my SW based upon semi-AU cx and my antenna array direction. Tex/Mex border stuff was great at the time which has me thinking that this may have been XEOR from Reynosa. I think we may have a couple DXers on these lists from near the RGV area. Does anyone know who's in Spanish and clearly on the low side of 1390?

The only Spanish domestic possibility is KDQN which I've logged at sunset a few years ago. I've never heard of them being off freq nor on at night but anything is possible.

73 KAZ Barrington IL