From: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sylvain Naud
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:40 PM
To: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; irca >> International Radio Club of America
Subject: [mwdx] Nicaragua 540 is in

Nicaragua is in on the low side of 540 KHz (near 539.840) with weak audio at some moments, apparently beÃsbol  play-by-play.

Tuning the band, I would expect to find at least, the other usual suspects from Venezuela, Colombia and Cubans notably (just arrived at my listening post).

Last night around 07:30 PM, there was a great opening mainly towards Colombia and Venezuela. I still have to review my files but based on what I heard when hearing live, I might get at least one station from Venezuela I haven't logged yet and I think it was on 920.

Happy New Year & good DX to all !!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
 <http://www.quebecdx.com> www.quebecdx.com