[IRCA] Radio Kiribati

As a bit of a holiday gift to everyone, I want to share 3 one hour long
airchecks I got of Radio Kiribati 1440.

They were recorded in the studio by the station, at a cost to me of $10AUD
for each one. Very worth it, if you ask me.

http://www.onairdj.com/RadioKiribati.mp3 (Encoded at 128K/44hz stereo, 60
mins 59 seconds long)

http://www.onairdj.com/RadioKiribatiAM1440_June2013.mp3 (Encoded at
56K/22hz, 58 minutes 35 minutes long)

http://www.onairdj.com/RadioKiribati_1440Khz_August2013.mp3 (Encoded at
96k/44hz, 49 minutes 36 seconds long)

Feel free to share these links or post them elsewhere, just give me credit
for them  and link to my website, www.onairdj.com if possible.

Happy Holidays!
Paul