Re: [IRCA] New C.Crane "Skywave" Vs. Tecsun PL-380-- Daytime DX Shootout

Impressive results, Gary.  I was very impressed with the 550 clip.  Wow!
As for the others, the C Crane receiver was so much less fatiguing to
listen to.  Great audio, for sure!  Thanks for doing the side by side
comparisons!   73,...Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC