Re: [IRCA] KIDD-630

It's NIMBY everywhere.

Here's my opinion. Most cities and counties don't want one or more new towers anywhere near homes or businesses. Many people fear exposure to RF will harm their health. Fear of the unknown.

Diplexing and triplexing are on the rise partially because stations can't find anywhere to build when they have to vacate a site. Diplexing is cheaper. The tower and ground system are already there. The owner of the tower is responsible for maintenance. The main expenses are buying the necessary pass and reject filters and hiring an
engineer with diplexing experience to install them.

Sent from my iPhone