[IRCA] AU cx off and on this eve

5 PM CST had very AU cx and a huge pipeline to TX on the south DKAZ tonight. Most notable was KTXW clobbering KMOX 1120. But half an hour later things were lots less AU. I switched over to the WSW array and things seemed  not very AU. But then the AU picked up again by 7 pm. KPAN 860 with their Tejano show and no trace of CJBC which had been poking thru the back null earlier. I haven't had KPAN in years. On 980 I listened to KQUE's SS rlg rise up and overtake KDSJ (day power for local sports) as the AU picked up steam again. XERDO is again in well on 1060.08 or so.

73 KAZ Barrington IL