[IRCA] ULR DX….1 NEW Station last night……760 WCIS Morganton, NORTH CAROLINA

Hi Guys:

 Thanks to a Tip from Tim Tromp in Western Michigan I was able to log a New Station for both the ULR LOG and the OVERAL LOG!! Been a while since I added a New one on ULR!!

RADIO USED………………………SONY SRF-T615 Barefoot

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

760  WCIS  Morganton, NORTH CAROLINA  Dec/12/14  2334 EST   EE    FAIR
Over and mostly under WJR Detroit. I was able to null WJR enough at times to get
decent reception of WCIS….When it peaked!
Religious Christmas Carol "What Child is this??" @ 2334-37 EST.
Bits and pieces of Religious Music from 2337-2357 EST. Some nice fade ups.
Female with Religious music 2353-2356 EST. Female DJ with ID @ 2356 as "The Cross".
Religious Christmas Song @ 2356-0000 EST. Female DJ Spoke again @ 0000 EST.
More Religious music @ 0000-0003 EST.

NEW STN    ULR # 1082        3.5 KW DAYTIMER …On Late??
ROSS, ON.