[IRCA] Late DX Mini-Log from Trip to NW Louisiana

I apologise for being late with this log.  I found my scratch paper log just now in a notepad that I had taken with me on a trip to Shreveport, LA, to attend my aunt's funeral.  That's another story ...

Date:  25 Nov 2014
QTH:  Marriott Courtyard Shreveport Airport
Lat-Lon:  32:27:03 N, 93:51:31 W
Radio:  Sangean DT-400W
Time:  CST (UTC-6)
Station:  WODT, New Orleans, LA
Freq:  1280 kHz
0058 AM  Network Feed - Fox Sports
>0100 AM  Station ID - "We are Fox Sports" and "1280 WODT Fox Sports New Orleans"
>0102 AM  Network Feed - Fox Sports
This is the third time I've heard this station.  The first was on 15 Nov 1976, when it was WGSO.  Three follow-ups and 560 days later, I finally received a verification on 01 Jun 1978 signed by Frank Maynard, the station's CE.  The second time I heard the station was on 10 Oct 1991, when it was WQUE.  I didn't try for a verification then.  I won't this time, either.

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI

Houston TX
stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:  it goes on." - Robert Frost