[IRCA] URL for Determining Lat-Lon from a Street Address

I stumbled on a URL for determining Lat-Lon of a location based on the street address of that location.  I cannot remember the circumstances of how I found this URL, so I'll chalk it up to serendipity.

Here's the URL:  stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php

I have tested it with several locations for which I have both street address and Lat-Lon data.  The Lat-Lon data used came from an app on my iPhone 4 called "Maidenhead."

The Lat-Lon from the Maidenhead app had an accuracy of "within 5 metres."  The Lat-Lon from the webpage was spot-on, matching the Maidenhead data.

Works for me!!  Of course, YMMV.

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI

Houston TX
stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:  it goes on." - Robert Frost