Re: [IRCA] DX Tip: 760 WCIS way over WJR

On 2014-12-12, at 11:18 PM, Tim Tromp wrote:

> 760 WCIS North Carolina "The Cross" way over WJR right now w/ Christian
> music on the South D-KAZ.  Never heard this one before.  Topaz database
> shows this one as a daytimer.  0415 UTC.  Go get 'em!
>
> 73,
> Tim Tromp
> West Michigan

Tim…thanks for the tip on WCIS 760. I heard them here too on my SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight Barefoot. Under WJR Mostly with Religious Christmas Carols and Christian Music. WJR was hammering them pretty good …but at times they rose up when I was able to NULL WJR a bit!! ID heard by Female DJ as "The Cross".

This is NEW for my ULR LOG and the OVERALL LOG……Thanks for posting the tip!!

Regards….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA