Re: [IRCA] MW LOG

Thanks Forrest, SRS has been great to the NW this fall. Conditions are
different this morning and I am getting WHAZ and WEBO from NY on 1330 (plus
3 or 4 others in the background). Last fall I moved all my antennas so they
are at least 75 feet from my house and now the man made noise is almost
nonexistent. Atmospheric noise has been way down recently except when the
ground was snow covered for about 5 days. I may try to put up a DKAZ toward
the south if the weather stays calm for another week or so. Jim

 Sat Dec 6, 2014 6:55 am (PST) . Posted by:   "Forrest Skaine"
<todftscytj7707@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20MW%20LOG>
 SRS into daytime have been really good for some amazing dx lately. My
hats  off to you on this catch Jim.

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine