Re: [IRCA] Another Alaskan

It is a mixed bag up here. With the demise of so many Canadian AMers, several frequencies have opened up to here more distant stations. 1220 for instance, I caught WLSD VA on there several years ago. 1220 was totally blocked here in the NW for years with CJOC as well as CKDA NSP.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager