Re: [IRCA] 1190 CFSL pattern?

Thanks for that, Patrick.  They must be using a far different pattern than
indicated in the FCC database.  I didn't notice them on the evenings of the
22nd and 23rd when I was working the freq, so propagation is probably
figuring in for me.  Answering part of my own question, thanks to an
off-list tip, I did find the Canadian broadcast database (AM/FM/TV) at the
Industry Canada site:
http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/h_sf09484.html
But, that's a raw database that needs to be decoded.

Brian