Re: [IRCA] 1440 KRDZ

If this has forgotten to switch it they should be heard even further away. Sometimes I can get them weakly at night, which is antenna directivity at work combined with the fact that there's nothing strong on 1440 from here in any direction including due west. Someday maybe I'll get my real prize on 1440 with KMED.

KRDZ is a common SSS catch here.  73 KAZ Barrington IL