From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 25, 2014 1:58 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IRCA DX Monitor on DVD Wonderful!!!!

Chuck,

I am sure it will be listed. I knew about the DVD's for some time. However I did
not know they were available until I talked to Phil in Billings. They really
weren't as it took a couple of months to get my set.  I wonder if the NRC has
anything like this? Going back to the 30s, would be interesting.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

--- End Message ---