[IRCA] 1590 WIXK

Jim Beers from MDXC reported to me that WIXK went Hmong format today. They
are using their 95w night power. Aside from streaming I see no logical
reason for them to be on at night. 95w barely reaches Stillwater Mn at
night. The vast majority of the Hmong population live in St. Paul and the
surrounding area.
Here in Woodbury, if there is very skywave then WIXK can be faintly heard.
My biggest fear is that it will do what 690 KFXN is doing and will go
full-time on day facilities. Even if it does it will have a huge QRM impact
once night falls in St. Paul making it unlistenable.

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
Sony ICF 2010