Re: [IRCA] A minor milestone

FM has qualities of its own but nothing will beat the coverage aspects of the AM broadcast band. Sure it takes a little more land for a good tower (or in some cases a Lot of land. I got to visit the 4 inline towers of KTSA 550 in San Antonio a few years back and it was massive with a highway running between tower 2 and tower 3). Local AMers can provide so much information for their communities, weather alerts, school and business closures. Regional news Sports and traffic.....one would think more would be done to support AM radio.  Ms

Sent from my iPod