Re: [IRCA] Fort Lewis-1500 (WA) Flips to NOAA Weather

That is a shame. I thought the TIS covering the base with info on Ft. Lewis was unique. Now just another NOAA station.  Thanks for passing this along. I remember the guy I talked to when I phoned them, did not know if they were allowed to QSL. But the superior said that was okay. I like those unique QSL'd. I got a lot of them.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager