Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WBOK 1230 New Orleans logged in IL tonight

Thx everyone. The NRC GY DX record here is held by John Rieger from WI.  http://www.nrcdxas.org/GYDXA/1230b.html I think he logged it a couple of years ago, perhaps in AU cx.

Cx were semi-AU here in IL two nights ago, but less so last night.

I'd hoped to find more new from near N.O. in that part of the band, but there's nothing on my recording.

73 KAZ