[IRCA] new use for Quantum phaser

I recently had my old Quantum Phaser tuned up at dxtools.com. Trying it out
I discovered that although I can't completely null local WTIC or WBZ, their
signals can reduced enough to dx the adjacent frequencies without the nasty
iboc splatter. This is something I haven't been able to do in a long time.
As I write, I got a nice ID on 1070 WFLI Lookout Mtn TN.    Jim   Spfld Ma.

--
www.fhu.com