[IRCA] from the PO Box

--- Begin Message ---
All-
I received this request for help at the IRCA PO Box:

---
Hello,
Just a short note to inquire if you can supply a source from whom I can obtain nationwide railway, maritime, police, and fire freqs in order to listen to on the two scanners I've just obtained at a yard sale?
Sincerely,
Michael Hunter
---
This person has a return address in Bethlehem, PA.

I haven't followed scanners much, if at all, since we moved here back in 1998.  Can anybody give me some advice I can send to him? He didn't give an email address, so I don't know if has an Internet access, but I'd think it would be a trivial thing for him to do a Google search for the stuff he wants, no?

Well, I guess what he's looking for is some kind of printed book - any suggestions as to what is recommended?

Thanks!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA

--- End Message ---