Re: [IRCA] 1390 WSPO Charleston, SC DX Test imminent

Probably Chicago with the UC Gospel. Oddly not audible here tonight. KXSS
and an oldies station most dominant.
Best signal at :50 with clear sweep tones from WSPO.

Thanks for the arrangement of this test!!

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
Sony ICF 2010