Re: [IRCA] PEI DXpedition

Sorry fellas, but being on the around South America cruise didn't allow my
presence this year.  I'm  Looking forward to attending in future years.
What I've done on the ship was to collect a number of SDR IQ wav files,
which might be of some interest later.  I Did have a look at your off
channel 700 kHz station.  Nothing off channel in the deep south of the
continent.  73,  Walt