Re: [IRCA] Help with an ident and a "weird" station situation on 1220

KHTS has become a pest up here in Oregon at night. I wonder if they have a pattern  change or are operating with day power at night. KTHS used to be rare. I reposted my recent logging to Nancy's column of late.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager