[IRCA] Very quiet band tonight

Hi All,

I don't know if it's only me but the band is remarkably quiet tonight here with very little noise and splatters plus some TAs showing up in the clear here and there, especially ALG 549 among others from North Africa (including weak audio from Libya on 1053.103) and Spain. A carrier from Nigeria 917 is also observed. The noise floor is so low that the phaser isn't needed at all :)

I would guess this must be related to the latest solar disturbance.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
Perseus + 750ft Beverage towards Africa