[IRCA] DXing?

--- Begin Message ---
Folks,Well, I finally decided that I would hook up my SDR-IQ to my new laptop (old one died several months ago).After installing the SW I connected it up... didn't work. Some .dll was missing (which I found) and things were finally working!!
So, I'm experimenting with the SpectraVue program and was able to tune in to 700 (right next to KIRO-710). What I heard was ESPN programming... so I decided to look up 700 on radio-locator.com to see who might be ESPN these days. Two sports stations were listed (one in WA, the other in UT), neither of which I haven't logged. I figured it was probably the one in WA... but clearly needed to wait for an ID. While waiting I checked the UT station website and listened to the live broadcast, which was in parallel to what I was hearing on the SDR-IQ. I was unable to get the live broadcast to work on the WA website. Anyway, after two TOH attempts to ID it, I zoned off for the night.
So... anyone know when ESPN stations give their local IDs? I could have sworn that no local ID was given between :55 and :05 either time. Of course, there was some "traditional" fading around the TOH (and "extra" splash from KIRO then as well (the SDR-IQ display showed an increase in "stuff" on 710 then).
So, this sums up my first attempt to DX in quite some time (my hearing is failing now). I promise not to give up, but it is double frustrating to have hard hearing on top of infrequent IDing!!
I plan to join the IRCA contest as in the past it has provided impetus to DX. Since retiring in 2013, I have not done that much DXing as I no longer listen during my commute, duh!
Best of DX,Phil BythewaySeattle WA

--- End Message ---