Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] WH2XDE digital tests imminent circa 1750 kHz

The motive of this test is a little concerning to me when I hear "digital data" and "medium wave" mentioned in the same context. But I have to admit, I enjoy hunting for oddball signals between 1710 and 1800 kHz, and I've found plenty over the last few years to keep me interested. I view this as one of those opportunities to log something new in this "no man's band". It's close enough to the MW broadcast band to peak my interest, but like Kaz, I don't count this as a new BCB logging either.

73,
-Tim

On 10/16/2014 03:15 PM, neilkaz neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [ABDX] wrote:

For me, this is outside the AM band and won't count as a new AM stn. Just my opinion. 73 KAZ