[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle Oct 15

On Monday, I had lousy conditions and everybody else thought they were good
On Tuesday, I had excellent TP reception and everybody else thought
conditions were mediocre
On Wednesday, I had terrible reception just like everyone else

Low end reception was non-existent, aside from a weak carrier on 774.
The upper part of the dial had audio from a few of the regulars.

GOOD
Don't I wish

FAIR
1575    VOA, 1407 woman & man in SE Asia language

POOR
972    HLCA, a few syllables here and there 1317
1557    Taiwan, weak woman in Chinese 1402
1566    HLAZ, weak talk 1238, presumably in Japanese though you couldn't
prove it by me
1593    CNR1, bits of Chinese talk during pauses in the Freedom-1590
splatter 1408