Re: [IRCA] DX Tip

On 2014-10-07, at 12:00 AM, d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Great job, Rob.
>
> I always knew that you could track down an Alaskan AM station sooner or later!
>
> 73, Gary

HAHAHHA…Yeah Gary…I didn't even have my ULR in my Pocket so I could listen to it!!! But I was only about 50 feet away from the Studios, and maybe 100 feet from the Tower…….being that close has gotta count I figure!! So now I have Hawaii and Alaska , and  only had to travel about 10,000 Miles to get 'em!! I figure Australia can't be much harder eh??? Just a longer flight!!  HAHHAHA

73…ROB VA3SW