Re: [IRCA] Bashing Clear Channel

I agree. I think this post would have been better left in DXLD. This is (
as stated within ) a
personal rant for personal reasons.

--
Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip