Re: [IRCA] TP's for Wednesday, September 24, 2014 Kalama, WA

I had a bit of insomnia myself, so monitored between 12:10 and 13:54 UTC.
I was watching Nick's DX Fishbarrel, and results were pretty identical to
mine.  The first tier JJ stations were in, occasionally (if only briefly)
at strong levels, but then they'd sink back.  Definitely not a consistent
morning!

774:  NHK2 at good/very good level at 12:11
774:  same.   Good at 12:13, and very strong at 13:45 (CC lesson).
828:  same   Fair at 12:14
972:  KK   Very good at 12:20
930:  KTKN Ketchikan with ID fair/good at 12:43
1053:  KK jammer at fair/good strength at 13:54
1566:  HLAZ at good level at 12:58
1611:  unid at threshold level.

Not terribly exciting, but a bit of fun while reading emails!   73,  Walt
Salmaniw, Victoria, BC