[IRCA] 50th IRCA Convention "The Best!"

Greetings everyone,

I just arrived home from our 50th IRCA Anniversary convention. It was the best one I have ever attended. My first one goes back to 1970 in Vancouver BC. They have all been fun, but this one is on top of my list. John and Nancy really put together one great convention. Besides getting tours from several of the Billings stations, we also got to go to Channel 2 where John worked for 42 years. We net their 10 PM News people and sat in on the news. This was very special. Something that rarely happens. The Lexington Inn and Suites is a great place to stay. The beds are very comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Thank you John and Nancy for all you have done. The best convention ever!!!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR