[IRCA] IRCA 50th Anniversary Convention

I made it back home safely from this years event in Billings MT. Thanks so much to John and Nancy Johnson for hosting that event, and to everybody who participated in any way and or attended. 'Quite a memorable convention to be sure. I have posted a few photos on the International Radio Club of America Facebook page so check those out. A full convention report will appear in SDXM very soon. 73 Mike