[IRCA] Nigeria 917

... But just with a feeble carrier producing a weak het to 918 at some moments (carrier was still visible at 10:00 PM EDT!).

Today, I went spreading out one of my Winter Beverage (55 degrees towards Europe & the Middle-East) replacing temporarily the African Beverage as my main TA antenna, and this is until the remote switching gear get back in service, allowing me to work with various wires from the shack.

Who knows, with the African antenna, I might have heard something out of it, but most probaly within the "super weaky" variety though.

I do have however a short sample from March of 2013 where I could hear a bit of music on 917:

http://www.quebecdx.com/nigeria_917.mp3

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
Perseus + 290m/950ft Beverage at 55 degrees