[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 3 September 2014

In spite of starting my listening earlier today, the results were just the same as yesterday, so perhaps I didn't miss anything yesterday after all.

828 JOBB, Japan Weak with language lesson at 1218. Usual powerhouse on 774 was only a mediocre carrier.

1566	HLAZ, Korea	Fair for a few minutes at 1220, with talk by a man.

891 was very close to audio at about 1233, most likely Australia.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta