Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Cape Perpetua) Ultralight TP's for 8-24

Could be, but with the ABC mention I'd give serious consideration to the ABC stations 4Ms and 5CK.

Chuck

To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Cape Perpetua) Ultralight TP's for 8-24
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 00:41:44 +0000

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: d1028gary@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:41:40 -0400

Chuck, Theo and Guy,

Thanks very much for patiently listening to the 639 recording, and for your DU English assessments (which certainly make sense, since there was DU propagation around that time during the session).

639-2HC was heard at a strong level here at Cape Perpetua last August, so that's probably the most likely suspect. If not for the wild wind howls (and limited sleep), I might even have deciphered the DU English myself :-)

Thanks, Gary  (in Yachats, OR)