[IRCA] 1680 KRJO Monroe LA is back on

--- Begin Message ---
** U S A. 1680, Aug 15 at 0621 UT, ``Classic Country 16-80`` non-ID and music, loops NW/SE, CCI with financial advice from presumed KGED Fresno. So KRJO Monroe LA is back on the air after several weeks` hiatus. Classic Country was its previous identity as early as Sept 24, 2013, when I logged it, a change made after the NRC AM Log 2013-2014 which went to press about August 1 showing NWS/BIZ format. Still shows Classic Country 1680 on website http://www.krjo.com which is nothing but a listen link. So our clear shot to KGED is over. QSL manager Patrick Martin has not answered two reports I sent him (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA [and non]. 1650, Aug 15 at 0622 UT, dead air again from KYHN Sallisaw instead of `Red Eye Radio`, atop CCI from two or three other 1650s, not including Mexico City which still eludes me (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---