[IRCA] Fwd: W5KUB LIve Webcast

For those interested...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	W5KUB LIve Webcast
Date: 	Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:36:32 -0500
From: 	W5KUB Broadcast <wa5kub.video6@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 	Tom Medlin <wa5kub.video6@xxxxxxxxx>

*It's time for the 2014 Huntsville Hamfest!!*

Please join us during our live, online webcast of the Huntsville Hamfest
in Huntsville, Alabama this weekend, August 16 and 17.

To join the webcast go to http://W5KUB.com <http://w5kub.com/> where the
fun begins!  During the hamfest, W5KUB will interview vendors regarding
their latest products, special guests like Charlie Emerson (N4OKL) who
represents Huntsville Hamfest; and many other guests. During the live
webcast, you can meet and chat with other ham radio operators from all
over the world.

You could be the winner of one of 35 prizes, valued at $3,600, which
will be awarded during the webcast!  These prizes are made possible
because of our relationship with partners such as GigaParts, Huntsville
HamfestPrize Committee, Ten-Tec, NCG Company, Kantronics, ARRL, MFJ, and
more.  In the past year over $10,000 in prizes were awarded!  Of course,
no purchase is necessary to win a prize because we donât sell
anything!!  W5KUB is not affiliated with any products or companies.

Huntsville Hamfest webcast schedule:

ÂFriday, August 15: 1400 UTC (9:00 AM CT) Live stream as we drive 200
miles and set up in the afternoon

ÂSaturday, August 16:  1400 UTC - 2130 UTC (9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CT)
Huntsville Hamfest

ÂSunday, August 17:  1400 UTC - 2000 UTC (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CT)
Huntsville Hamfest

ÂSunday, August 18:  2000 UTC (3:00 PM CT) Live stream as we drive 200
miles from Huntsville to Memphis (approximately 4 hours).  There may be
some prizes left that were not awarded during the hamfest!

Please join our group on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/ to keep up with us year-round.

Also, please help spread the word by posting this announcement in
Facebook and forwarding this message to your ham radio friends that may
not have received this message!

We'll 'see' you in Huntsville!

73

Tom Medlin, W5KUB

http://w5kub.com <http://w5kub.com/>

If you would like to be removed from these mailings, please click Reply
and type 'Remove' in the subject line.

No virus found in this message.