Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 2:00 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; William Dvorak
Subject: [IRCA] Madison-Milwaukee DX Get-together is Only 10 Days Away

The summer has gone quickly, and the 21st Annual Madison-Milwaukee
Get-together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts is only 10 days away!

WHEN: Saturday August 16, 2014 1-11 PM
WHERE: 3358 Ridgeway Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53704 (Bill and Nina's home)
HOSTS: Bill and Nina Dvorak

This all-band event has for many years been a popular destination for Upper
Midwest (and even farther environs) DXers, including several fellow IRCA
members.  Each year we have between 30 and 40 DXers participate in this
event, and this year will be no exception. If you are from the Upper
Midwest or visiting the area around that time, this is the place to meet
other hobbyists and talk DX-- to make new friends and renew old
friendships.

The gathering itself is very informal, and you are invited to stay all day
or only those parts of the day that are convenient to you (come when you
can and leave when you must). Among the attractions at this years event is
a display of around 40 Hallicrafters radios presented by renowned Wisconsin
antique radio collector Stan Broome There are also demonstrations of
antennas and radios and opportunities to DX. Add to these activities the
annual dinner, the night session and the camaraderie and you have a fun and
busy day.

For an invitation or more information, please e-mail Bill at
dxerak@xxxxxxxxx (please include "Madison DX GTG" in the subject line). We
hope to hear from you, and hope to see you in Madison on August 16!
73     Bill Dvorak