Re: [IRCA] Grayland 10 DXpedition

Thanks Mark.  64 NZ stations on one wav file is a record for me and will likely remain so for a long time I suspect!

I've only just begun to go thru domestic stuff.  I'm going to do July 22nd all-the-way-through as that's the only day I have from both locations.  Good for comparison.

You might be interested in this page too:

http://realmonitor.com/grayland10/antena_cron.html

which is a couple of tables showing front-to-back on both the Grayland and Sans Souci DKAZ for selected stations.  Both were erected exactly the same but Sans Souci could only muster about 1/2 as deep a nulls as Grayland.  I don't know why.  Could've been mixed wire gauges.  Could've been tall grass under Sans Souci.  Could've been as much as 15 degree forward 'tilt' on Sans Souci being on a slant.

I did not use remote Rt this time but used the old-fashioned trial and error method of fixed Rt.

---