Re: [IRCA] More Loggings

Spanish language XEUT in Tijuana Northern Baja California is on 1630. It gets out very well.

A number of sources show the power as 10 kW day and 1 kW night both nondirectional. However in Mexico it is not unusual for stations to run more power and use different patterns than they are licensed for.

Sent from my iPhone