[IRCA] Loggings

Some are more exciting/better then others.. some are nothing special. It's
my first real spin of the dial here since moving here 2 months ago.

Heard tonight in Redding, California on a Sangean ATS 909X.. no external
antenna or modifications.

KKXA 1520 Snohomish, WA.... not a great signal, but the only classic
country station I know of on 1520 that I'd hear out here.

"The Vine.. Vintage 920" KVIN Ceres/Modesto, CA. Confirmed via their
website, I think.... song on the stream sounded like what I was eharing on
the radio.

KSRO 1350 Santa Rosa, CA with several mentions of KSRO.

Pretty sure I've logged Oldies 1380AM KSRV Ontario, OR... and they're using
the Ben Freedman "Instant Radio Station on CD" jingles. .I recognized them
right away. The signal isn't great but it's there. .and keeps f&^%ing
fading at station id/liner time between songs.

They're buried under "1380 The Answer" KTKZ Sacramento, CA which is a
fairly solid signal.

670 KBOI Boise, ID heard fairly clear and fairly cloud, talk show host
discussing Israel and Islam with caller.. Confirmed via their webstream.

Heard 660 KTNN, with country music and station id into network news. Buried
under KTNN was a talk station on 660.

I got 3 stations on 880 Khz, presumed KWIP Dallas/Salem OR with spanish
Confirmed 880 KKMC Gonzales/Salinas, CA with Dr James Dobson.

I'm getting 3 stations on 880 right now in Redding, CA... a semi strong
KKMC Gonzales/Salinas, CA with religion. I'm also hearing a very weak but
audible KWIP 880 Dallas/Salem Oregon with spanish music. Also logged 880
KJJR Whitefish/Kalispell, MT.

Heard 760 KFMB San Diego, 790 KABC Los Angeles, 640 KFI, XEPRS 1090
Rosarito Beach/Tijuana, XEWW 690 Tijuana