Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:45 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's for 7-17...Wild!

Hello All,

Chuck and I again hit the Rockwork 4 ocean cliff around 1100 UTC this early
morning, with Chuck setting up his small flag antenna for Perseus-SDR
spectrum capture, and my own 15" FSL antenna and PL-380 Ultralight radio set

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Cannon Beach, OR)
DXing at the Rockwork 4 ocean side cliff on Highway 101 (Tillamook Co,, OR)
Tecsun PL-380 Ultralight radio + 15" DXpedition FSL antenna