Re: [IRCA] Pat Martin

Mike,

Yes, indeed I am alive and well. I just have not been at the dials all that much of late. A friend sent me a Sony HD Radio recently and I plan to put up the 6 element FM Yagi and try for some FM DX too. I also plan to be in Billings in Sept for the IRCA 50th.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager