Re: [IRCA] WABC 770 transmitter anomaly

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks, I will take a look again this evening. Perhaps they fixed it or it may just be that itn't as noticeable in a real time waterfall, except that you would see WABC slowly drifting. I discovered this a few nights ago when I noticed that WABC was quite a bit off frequency, and while I was measuring the off-set I noticed the drifting and a few minutes later heard a loud crackling noise and found the carrier had jumped down to the lower offset. Only after setting up the overnight waterfall recording did the unusual drifting pattern become evident.

73,
Brandon

I don't see any kind of artifact here tonight on 770 when zooming in
with my Perseus.