[IRCA] WABC 770 transmitter anomoly

I am not sure if this is already well known or not, but WABC appears to be
dealing with a transmitter issue as viewed on an overnight waterfall
spectrum capture of 770 kHz from July 7-8. I have an image posted on my
blog at www.swldx.us/blog/?p=1294

73,
Brandon Jordan
Fayette County, TN
http://www.swldx.us

WinRadio G33DDC, WinRadio G313-e, RFSpace SDR-IQ, Icom R75, Eton E1
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased Dual Active Verticals
Array Solutions AS-SAL-12 Shared Apex Loop
Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop