[IRCA] Recent QSLs

KLOK 1170 San Jose CA returned my prepared card. This was my 3rd report over
the years.

KEST 1450 San Francisco CA returned my prepared card. Nice GY, 390 miles
from here.

WQTB222, University of California Irvine 1690 kHz 10 watts, new TIS first
heard testing in March and then started to broadcast information and an ID a
week ago. Sent an email stating that my report was correct and they were
surprised that I could hear them. HAR/TIS verie #11.

KWDJ 1360 Ridgecrest CA returned my prepared card for reception in April. CA
verie #117.

Reported to Steve Howe but can provide more details if anyone is interested.
How many QSL collectors are on this list?

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA