Re: [IRCA] TECSUN PL-660 Reviews

> Hi Les,

This is the best review of the PL-660 that I've come across:
http://radiojayallen.com/tecsun-pl-660/
  Jay's reviews are typically very thorough.

In my opinion the Synch-AM mode on the PL-660 is fairly useful,
particularly on fading shortwave stations. However, the Tecsun's Synch-AM
is well below the same mode's performance on some other receivers
(ICF-2010, E1XM, AR7030 come to mind).

Unfortunately, this radio is a disappointment for BCB DXing... unless, of
course, you perform a Gary DeBock-style monster loopstick transplant on it!

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA